$25 Early Registration Discount Deadline: February 14, 2023
Registration Deadline: May 16, 2023
Registrations made after the deadline must be approved by the office and will be charged a $25 late fee.
Need help with Registration? Learn more here. Learn how to register over the phone or use your online account.
- Camp builds lifelong skills.
- Camp cultivates lifelong friendships.
- Camp enables self-confidence, problem solving, and team building.
- Camp encourages inclusion, social awareness, and people skills.
- Camp promotes outdoor education, connecting with the environment, and other activities unique to a camp setting.
- Camp is fun. Camp is playing hard. Camp is relaxing. Camp is practicing how you want to be, what you believe, and how you connect with others.
- Camp builds faith.
- Camp builds character – sometimes really goofy characters.
- Camp is important.
In addition to the above,
- WMC has nearly 60 years of tradition and experience providing unique, quality summer camp opportunities for all peoples.
- WMC has one of the most unique geological campgrounds around. Where else can you find a peninsula in the prairie? We are removed enough to provide a serene, secluded experience with modern accommodations to make you feel right at home.
- WMC provides residential opportunities for adults with I/DD including adaptive activities, specialized diets, nursing and staff care and more.
- Our passion for inclusion and building strong social skills drives our numerous activities.
- We utilize our ziplines, rockwalls, giant swings, axe throwing, shooting sports, fishing, kayaking, disc golf, prairie surfing and other hobbies to help facilitate our mission through good old fashioned outdoor fun.
What do we offer?
We’re open all year round, closing most of our cabins from December – February. Here are some examples of events we host. Funds earned from private events and rentals go toward camp operations and providing quality summer camp experiences for our youth K-12th grade and adults with ID/DD.
- 3 Day Camps for first-time campers to practice being away from home.
- Week-long youth camps for all ages for Church Groups, Organizations, Sports Teams and Adventurers.
- Retreats for Adults with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- School functions: field trips, Teambuilding, Envirothon, Students Against Destructive Decisions, and more
- Custom or Partner Camps: utilize our staff, programming, facilities, or any combination to host your event.
- Conference and Worship Center
- College / University teams, student organizations, and campus groups
- Retreats and Respite for companies, nonprofits and special groups
- Family Reunions, Weddings, Celebrations
- Rentals: Lodging, Facility, Activities
- High and LowChallenge Ropes Course and Teambuilding Events