Camp means questions, so here are the answers.
If you cannot find the answers to your questions here, please contact us so we can help!
Covid-19 and Camp:
- Healthy Camp Begins at Home – Preparing for Camp
- Covid-19 Resources for Parents (American Camp Association)
Parent – Camper Handbook
- View or Print the full Parent-Camper Handbook
- Welcome Letter
- Camp Preparation To-Do List
- How to Register
- Packing List and Packing Tips
- Transportation Information
- Check-in and Check Out Procedures
- Camper Health Information
- Prescription Medication and OTC Medication Protocols
- Managing Food Allergies
- How to Communicate with Your Camper While at Camp
- Electronics Policy
- Typical Daily Schedule
- Deposits, Refunds, Cancellation Policies
Arrival & Departure Times
Please do not arrive early for drop off or pick up. Staff will be preparing for your child’s camp and will not be available to check you in or out early without scheduling with us in advance.
Registration and pick-up is in the Dining Hall. Please come in with your camper and any paperwork, payment or medications you may have. Leave luggage in your car or on the patio with our staff. You’ll have the opportunity to help your camper settle into their cabin if you’d like, or our staff can take the luggage down with your camper.
6-Day Youth Camps
(Young Campers, Local Kids to Camp, Family, Grandparents & Ag Camps have different arrival and departure times. Please check your parents’ letter for these camps).
- Arrival Time: Sundays between 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Departure Time: 10:00 am on Saturday
3-Day / Weekend Camps
- Arrival Time: Fridays between 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Departure Time: Sundays between 1:00 pm and 2:00 pm
Getting to Camp