Your contributions allow us to provide a welcoming, educational experience for families, youth, and individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities in a beautiful camp setting. All donations are tax deductible.
There is more than one way to donate, and every little bit helps change lives.
Read below to learn how to donate online or by mail and join our ongoing campaigns.
Since opening our doors in 1962 we have strived to provide a high-quality, lasting experience for anyone who walks about our campgrounds. That will always be our goal, but in order for us to continue providing the camp standard that we hold ourselves to, we need to address several maintenance concerns with some of our buildings. The structural repairs needed include roofs, a walk-in freezer, the foundation on the director’s house, and several sewer and electrical issues. As a standalone, 501(c)3 non-profit, we are an organization that relies heavily upon the generosity of our community and support system to further allow us to provide a premier summer camp in the heart of the Flint Hills.
Sponsor a camper and Pay it forward by giving someone a unique camp experience. Thanks to your donations, we can provide scholarships AND continue to offer our tiered payment system allowing those on a strict budget the option of going to camp at cost. Our discounted rates and scholarships are not possible without your generous contributions! Thank you.
Current Camp Costs per individual (for your reference).
*Three-Day Youth Camp: $275
*Week Long Youth Camp : $600
*Week Long Camp for Adults with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities: $535
Area of Most Need (Operations)
Whether its health and safety supplies, cabin repair, or new volleyballs – every bit helps keep the camp spark alive and allows us to provide quality experiences for all.
Adopt a Cabin
Maybe a specific cabin holds a special place in your heart. Help keep that cabin in tip-top shape by donating time, money, or resources to help update, stock with supplies, and keep that cabin cozy.
Perhaps You’d rather donate an item or to a specific resource. Below is a list of items we’re on the look out for. Some big, some small, and all helpful to our camp operations. We’ll update this list as priorities and needs change.
- Type 3 Lifejackets (Adult, Young Adult and Youth Sizes)
- Firewood – while we gather and cut our own, it can be hard to keep up with demand
- XL twin linen sets or XL twin fleece blankets
- Bunch-o-balloon water balloons (self filling water balloon packs)
- Disc Golf discs and Sports balls (volleyball, soccer, football, basketball, playground / dodgeball0
- Sharpies (Permanent Markers), Scissors, Duct Tape
- Road Gravel
- Sand (play sand / volleyball sand)
- Pea gravel (playground and trails)
- Accessible toilet
- Large metal storage shed / building
- Clear floor sealer (such as polyurethane)
- Exterior wood stain / sealer (For porches, ropes tower, and wooden outdoor structures)
- Single person kayaks, paddles and oars
- Hatchets for axe throwing
- Pool Diving Toys
- Contact Camp to learn about our big-ticket donation needs.
Make a Donation
You can donate online using the form below, or you can mail your donation. Scroll down to see how.
Or Send a Check by Mail
1. Make Checks out to “White Memorial Camp”
2. Write what the donation is for in the memo.
3. Mail to:
White Memorial Camp
PO BOX 26
ALMA, KS 66401