Planning your event? Contact Us to Check Availability!
How to Reserve – Your Online Account (FAQ) Learn More
Schedule a Virtual or In-Person Tour Schedule Now!
Check out our BROCHURE
Information and Pricing:
YOUR EVENT HERE!
Plan your event the way you want it! We’re surrounded on three sides by the Council Grove Lake. We offer Single Cabin Rentals, all-inclusive Camp or Retreats and everything in between. We adapt to your needs and offer an exceptional experience. We provide lodging and venue facilities, dining and catering, facilitators and staffing, outdoor activities and programming as well as simple respite and relaxation.
Main Hall: White Memorial Camp can host your event whether it is a special meal, meeting, retreat, wedding or just a fun gathering. Our full commercial-style kitchen allows us to prepare any menu items you can think of and our dining hall seats up to 250 people at round tables.
Staff: Our staff are experienced event planners who can assist you with all aspects of your event. Here are a few examples of what you can do:
- 165+ acres surrounded on 3 sides by a gorgeous reservoir.
- Air conditioned/ heated cabins – bathrooms and showers in each room
- 65,000 gallon swimming pool (3.5 – 9.5 ft deep)
- 3 miles of shoreline, lake cove swimming
- Accessible cabin options available
- Large adaptable meeting and dining spaces with AV equipment, tables, chairs, serving stations etc
- zip lining, rock wall climbing, archery, kayak/canoeing, 9 Hole Disc Golf Course, sand volleyball, basketball, kickball, Gaga Pit and more
- Hiking, fishing, camping, fire-pits and more.
- We are a 501c3 not-for-profit organization hosting church camps, school functions, corporate events, family reunions and more.
- and – well you’ll just have to come see!
White Memorial Camp is a 501(c)3 not for profit organization. Contributions enable us to provide a welcoming, educational experience for families, youth and individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities in a beautiful camp setting. This includes funds earned by offering special events such as weddings, family reunions, birthday parties, corporate retreats, spiritual retreats, school events and so on go to funding our 501(c)3 mission. Hosting extra events helps us grow our mission – Everyone should have access to nature, respite, and a bit of adventure!